Stump Out Tree Care are a team of tree surgeons in Devon – We offer a range of tree care services from pruning to tree felling carried out by highly qualified, experienced tree surgeons.
We employ a team of fully qualified, professional arborists, with combined tree surgery experience of 19 years. We also use of the latest tree maintenance equipment.
Every Stump Out Tree Care tree surgeon is qualified to the nationally recognised standard: BS3998. We operate in accordance with all current Health & Safety legislation and we are fully insured. You can be assured that all tree surgery services offered by Stump Out Tree Care are professional and carried out to the highest standards using the best equipment for job.
Stump Out Tree Care tree surgeons have extensive qualifications including NPTC chainsaw licenses, NC Arb (national certificate in arboriculture), climbing certificates CS30 CS31 CS32 CS33 CS34 CS35, and NPTC access platform certificates. We hold a CSCS card and chapter 8 traffic management certificates.
If you are looking for a professional, quality tree surgeon in Devon, please contact us today
We offer the following tree care services:
- Tree felling and dismantling
- Crown lifting (raising the canopy of the tree)
- Crown reductions
- Pruning and reshaping
- Removing dead wood and dangerous limbs
- Tree planting – We can also supply mature established trees
- Hedge maintenance
- Hedge removal
- Stump removal
- Making dangerous trees safe
- Tree preservation orders – we will contact the relevant authorities to check for TPO’s and conservation area restrictions. Where necessary, we will submit the applications for works on your behalf.